Skill Expertness Displayed in Character Info Window (e.g. Berserker)
- There are two types of skill expertness and bonus points given at each leveling up can be used to increase each skill expertness.
- As skill expertness increases upper level skills can be activated. As bonus points are used to level up each skill, it increases the effect of the skill.
- Skill effects increases as skill level, stat points, and skill expertness increases.
- Warrior characters can choose their combat style. (Currently only Berserker and Dragon knight can do this)
- Combat styles can be changed during game play.
- Depending on different styles, users can experience different combat style disposition.
- Skill points can be used to level up different skill & weapon masteries. Skill expertness for each specific skill is not affected by this.
- Style is automatically applied when character uses suitable weapon.
(Each style may require different weapon)
- Styles are activated by right-clicking on the icon.
- Click on 'Passive' tap in stat window and verify style icons.
- By placing the cursor onto the pertinent style icon, style description pops up.
Upgrading the Style
Skill points are used for upgrading Styles.